If you’re interested in funding an entire component of a project, please get in touch with us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $270 per family- provide mosquito nets and medication vouchers (400 families)
- Contract local pharmacies to support orphans’ medicine needs through share costs between the project and the beneficiaries.
- $500 per family- provide food vouchers for orphan families during lean period for a 6 month period (400 families)
- Orphan families will receive food assistance during the lean period for a 6 month period (400 families)
- $970 per child- Support an unsponsored orphan’s education for 2 scholastic years (400 orphan children)
- Support 400 targeted families’ non-sponsored children’s education (1 additional child per family) through limited sponsorship (2 scholastic years, 6 quarters = 3 quarters per year)
- $1,000 for two families- Provide productive assets for 400 orphan families (livestock and agricultural inputs)
- Provide each family with 2 productive assets (livestock and agricultural related)
- Support targeted families’ micro-businesses through careful monitoring and tracking.
- $1,425- Provide financial training and business training for orphan guardians on small business activities, the distribution of goats and agricultural tools/seeds (400 families)
- Assist the 400 orphan guardians (200 per phase) in selecting appropriate livelihood options that match their skill sets and prior experience. (Livestock rearing and agricultural activities)
- Link the orphan family members to local service providers such as private sector and/or government services.
- Support the orphan guardians to form 20 Savings & Loans Groups (SLGs), each group composed of 15 – 25 orphan guardians.
- $1,000 for one hand pump- Rehabilitation of 30 hand pumps (30 total)
- Repair 30 defective water facilities (hand pumps) within the targeted orphan families’ areas